Monday, April 7, 2008

Porl artwork up for auction

Just wanted to let you know that I am selling an original piece of artwork from The Cure's Porl Thompson from his '100 Sky' showcase at the Homer Watson House & Gallery, which ran from September 15 - November 10, 2002.
The name of the piece is 'Automatic Eye' and measures 40cm X 50cm. It is acrylic and paper on canvas, signed by Porl on the bottom right edge.
I am auctioning the piece on eBay, which can be found here.
You can view the pieces from his original exhibition at www.porl.co.uk.
(Thanks finalsound)

2 comments:

  1. I want album cover artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Wow, the Homer Watson Gallery had that up at the display at the Toronto Curiosa show. In fact, one of the gallery people tried to get me to buy it, for a reduced rate, supposedly, after the show had ended. Unfortunately, I had no money left after buying Cure stuff at a merch stand. Too bad. It's a good bit of work, though I prefer his piece titled "You Are My Sky To Dream In".

    ReplyDelete