Thursday, May 26, 2016

Cure on CNN's Music of the Eighties tonight


(Thanks @Zcure1)

"I just saw the commercial for the latest episode of CNN's documentary series The Eighties. The next episode Music of the Eighties will air Thursday. In the brief promo it showed the giants of music you would expect... Madonna, Michael Jackson...and Robert Smith :)" (Thanks Greg)

The episode debuts tonight at 9 PM eastern. If you catch it, please let me know if The Cure are actually in it. Thanks!

Update: "tonight's music episode has been pre-empted in light of breaking news. It has been rescheduled to next Thursday."

Update (May 26th, 2016):  Completely forgot about this. It did air tonight.

5 comments:

  1. I hope it airs. CNN has a very low threshold for what they consider "breaking news" and always seem to preempt this show - two other advertised episodes have yet to air. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True. And with the events of today still unfolding, very good chance it gets bumped for a special report. Rightfully so, but still hope we see it soon.

      Delete
    2. Plus, they'll get to break out all the plane graphics. They love those.

      Delete
  2. Ha ha I never could dance. And I hate depeche mode. I saw that Cure interview somewhere else a long time ago. Can't remember where tho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha I never could dance. And I hate depeche mode. I saw that Cure interview somewhere else a long time ago. Can't remember where tho.

    ReplyDelete